Tuesday 16 September 2014

Neoline faction, Merge shop and more!

Hello guys, I want to tell you all some important news. As you can see in the title, Neoline faction will come soon and it will include a badass class, merge shop and even more! I will release a bunch of new items every 2 weeks (so you guys will have time to farm for other merge items). Half of the items will become rare (only items with common/awesome rarity will stay). So yeah, you guys should try to get as much items as possible! There will be a NPC of Neoline with quests for regular players and for VIP players (VIP players will get more reputation, merge items and stuff). I will post more details soon, you can always check out my blog to get news about this faction!

Here is what you can expect items to look like in Neoline faction, I hope you guys like this sword. :)

Bursting Nightmare Blade





Here is a picture of my NPC, many of you guys have seen him in a test map called Neoline's Catacombs (that map might come out in the future).

Neoline NPC
I will post more informations later, about merge items and stuff, you can bookmark this blog and try to check it out everyday to get news! :)

5 comments:

  1. hmm ı actually lıke those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Badass class as in more op than LDF and DW/DK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay !! i Waiting this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is cool
    SO I keep waiting
    For it release

    ReplyDelete
  5. what lv (can u make the lv for lv 70)

    ReplyDelete