Saturday 8 November 2014

Nightmare Grave

Hey guys, long time no see! :D I haven't been active much these days, because I had to study and I still need to study to get good grades and stuff, lol. I've been working on an event called 'Nightmare Grave' for few weeks and I wanted to share some updates to you. So yeah, here is the first chapter of the Neoline saga, which is coming soon, as I said earlier on facebook. The story is about a demon called Lucifer (also known as the Devil), which is threatening the civilians and you need to stop him by killing his minions (monsters still in progress) and killing the final boss.

Picture of the Nightmare Grave

There should be 2 shops - Rares Shop and Merge Shop, to get some amazing gear and 7 quests
total (4 story quests, 3 farming quests).

Neoline NPC

Neoliner armors from the Merge Shop

Here is the picture of the NPC, credits to Kath for the new NPC interface. You might see them in the future. You will see this NPC in ALL Neoline saga storylines, because it's all about me, lol.


and the last picture I wanted to show you is the boss, many of you guys have tested him before, while I made him public for like 5 minutes. Hope you guys enjoyed this preview of the event, it should arrive soon, so check out my facebook for updates of this event. See ya!

2 comments: